Partial Client List - The Training Oasis, Inc.
Who We've Helped
- We are a Toronto (Canada) based consulting firm specialzing in training and development and instructional design.
- ALL inquiries are handled from Toronto.
The Training Oasis, Inc. designs and facilitates accelerated learning and experiential learning programmes for managers, professionals, and trainers. We have had the pleasure of serving clients in Canada, Jamaica, Barbados, Dominica, and Dubai. During 18 tours of Asia , we have facilitated workshops for over 2000 executives, managers and professionals in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and India.
We offer accelerated learning, expriential learning, business simulations, instructiona design services, train the trainer workshops, courses, and coaching to companies all over the world.
Anne has tremendous expertise as a team building specialist and presentation skills coach. I hired Anne to train our in-house trainers in the delivery of training programmes. It was an excellent investment. Not only did she connect with the group immediately, but she also had them fully engaged to the very end. I also personally benefited by sitting through a few of her sessions. I would certainly hire Anne again.Phillip Brown, Director, Director, Human Resources & Administration at Caribbean Development Bank
... by far the most practical course I have ever taken.Gary Tune, Director, Product Logistics, Marketing
Bell Mobility (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Anne facilitated the 'Visexecutaries Workshop: Seizing Opportunities in Shifting Corporate Landscape'. One of a kind presenter and definitely knowledgeable and made the participants very much involved through out the 2-day event. Pleasant and warm person to work with and always a pleasure to work with Anne.Nida Hamid, Former Project Director, EMP Asia
Anne worked with members of a volunteer Bd of Directors and a group of 30+ participants composed of both the association's membership and clientele. She and I worked through a number of planning sessions, both in person, via email and telephone and then we gathered for a full-day meeting/retreat that Anne facilitated. Anne developed a creative, role-playing theme for the day (and the lead up to the retreat), kept all in a good humour, fully participating. And, most important, helped our flagging spirits and organization push forward to the next phase!Laurie Blake, Governor General's Horse Guards Riding Club, Toronto
We have collaborated and organised over ten workshops for executives, managers and professionals in Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, India). Anne is truly an expert on her subject matter and gives her heart and soul during her presentation. Her sessions have attracted a lot of multinational companies. We further concluded several in house workshops in Malaysia namely with OCBC bank, Permodalan Nasional Berhad and Penang Port.Chief Event Officer at FiK International FiK International
The emphasis on practicing the skills learnt, though at times painful, was very useful. Ultimately I was left with a feeling of having done a good beginning....Anne has an excellent grasp of the subject. The expert in her really commanded my respect.M B Sakorkar, LTITL (India)
The Training Oasis, Inc. has delivered experiential learning, accelerated learning, train the trainer, instructional design, and coaching services to companies all over the world.
We have had the pleasure of serving rapidly changing organizations from over 9 countries in the Americas, the Caribbean, Asia , and the Middle East.
While our clients have come primarily from the following sectors, we want to remind organizations that, to uncover truly innovative breakthrough strategies, it is important to avoid a tunnel vision focus on what is happening in your own industry or country:
- Wireless Communications
- High Technology /IT
- Healthcare/ Medical
Partial Client List
- Telus Mobility/Clearnet (Instructional Design, Talent Recruitement, Training, Consulting)
- Bell Mobility (Instructional Design, Training, Talent Tecruitment, Consulting)
- Rogers Communications/Fido
- ATI Technologies (Customized Simulation)
- IBM (Instructional Design)
- Ingram Micro (Instructional Design)
- CIBC (Customized Simulations)
- Royal Bank of Canada (Team Building)
- National Bank of Dominica Train the Trainer)
- Caribbean Development Bank (Training and Development)
- OCBC Bank, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Training and Development)
- Grant Thornton (Urban Safari)
- Manulife Financial (Team Building)
- CGU Group Canada Ltd. (Instructional Design)
- Permodalan Nasional Berhad, Malaysia (Training and Development)
- Mister Safety Shoes
- IKEA (Training and Development)
- William Osler Health Centre (Instructional Design, Consulting, Training and Development)
- North York General Hospital (Keynote Speaker)
- York Finch Hospital (Keynote Speaker)
- University Hospital of the West Indies, Jamaica (Training and Development)
- York University (Part-Time Faculty)
- Seneca College (Consulting)
- Durham College (Training and Development)
- University Hospital of the West Indies
- North York Board of Education (Training and Development)
- Peel Board of Education (Training and Development)
- Eagle's Flight Creative Training Excellence (Instructional Design)
- Goldwell (Inc. Inc. Team Building)
- Jazma (Behaviour Based Interviewing)
- Geller, Shedletsky & Weiss (Instructional Design)
- Gilmore & Associates (Training and Development, Instructional Design)
- Dennis Strong & Associates (Instructional Design)
- Xerox Canada
- Novo Nordisk Canada (Training and Development, Instructional Design)
- ExxonMobil Malaysia
- Petronas (100+ Attendees at Public Workshops)
- Thai Airways (Public Workshop)
- Malaysian Airlines (Public Workshop)
- Samsung (Public Workshop)
- Dell (Public Workshop)
- CDBRA (Over the Rainbow)
- Cadillac Fairview (Over the Rainbow )
- Penang Port, Malaysia (Training and Development)
- Toronto Children's Chorus (Team Building)
- Governor General's Horse Guards (Team Building)
- Family Service Association of Toronto (Training and Development)
- Theatre Direct Canada (Training and Development, Instructional Design)
Interactive and highly experiential learning and development programmes for managers and professionals.
Featured Training & Development:
Interactive train the trainer programmes offering maximum practice and coaching. Master experiential learning and accelerated learning techniques.
Featured Train the Trainer Workshops:
We custom design or re-design courses to create highly interactive experiential learning programmes.
For companies on a budget, we can prepare a complete training blueprint and templates for participant workbooks, slides, and facilitator's manuals. We'll review your final product and provide feedback.